BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Abby F.
Super good with a slight shimmer. Beautiful on top of lipsticks for a little shine. I like putting it on in the morning. It's super easy to apply and it's super creamy. I would definitely pick up another one!
Austin H.
Nettie, WV
Works great and makes my lips shine good product for the price this is a long lasting product that is easy to apply and I bought it at target and I love it and I will buy more and continue to use this product
Miranda E.
Centerton
I absolutely love this product it keeps you lips refreshed with very little product having to be applied, the packing is also super cute and great for on the go. I do believe this product is priced fairly for the amazing product that you do get.
Samantha R.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Im one of those people that need my lips to be covered weather I keep these little balls one on my night stand one in the living room u just never no when you might need a swipe.
Amber W.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Pearl more...
Love EOS products. This chapstick is great because it gives a little bit of shimmer, however i feel that this particular one left behind too much shimmer and felt like it was better for a younger person.
Tatum K.
Rainier
This product was amazing and I love it. Not only does it keep your lips hydrated and prevent chapping, but it also gives a nice color to your lips with a pretty shine. I will be purchasing this product again.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
I literally have all the color but these one is my favorite lives your lips smooth and smells good really cheap and found anywhere now i got mine at ulta and will continue to buy them their when ever i run out
Valerie W.
Love this lip shimmer. It's super softening and makes your lips kissable. It gives you a great shimmer too. Not too bad of a price either. I recommend it, honestly! Especially if dry lips are an issue for you!
Review for: Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I have both colors, I really love how they feel but they gives my lips this non glossy finish which I love the original one because it does this. So if you're not too happy with the original one because it's too glossy this is definitely for you.
Jennifer C.
Review for: Pearl more...
I liked this product, it was okay. But I think it didn't do a good job moisturizing my lips. There better brands that I would recommend. Plus I find this to be a little expensive
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?