BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Malia B.
Tega Cay
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This eos lip balm has an amazing shine and is incredibly smooth. It has an amazing pigment, especially for a lipgloss. It was effective and definitely met my expectations. There isn’t a whole lot of room for improvement honestly. This product is amazing.
audrey c.
st. paul
Review for: Pearl more...
This is honestly my favorite product in the world and is so easy to use, smells AMAZING and is really cute! Your lips are healed and have a glittery finish that is so cute. I would recommend this to anyone, I usually don't like eos lip balms but this one is incredible!
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
This product makes my lips really soft and smooth. It also gives my lips a beautiful sparkly and sheer look. It's subtle but very noticeable. The price is a good value and I would definitely recommend this others!!!
Melanie H.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Pearl more...
I was first attracted to eos lip balm based on the shape of the package. Every single flavor I've used has been amazing. Adding shimmer was a huge step up! Not only is it very hydrating and soft, it adds a nice touch whether you're dressing up or down!
Lily P.
Keep one of these on my desk at all times love the cute shape that's what hooked me but more than that it's a good product and it adds just the teeniest tiniest bit of color don't have to worry about it making a mess
Kathryn M.
Nashua
Review for: Pearl more...
I was first atracted to the cool pakaging of this lip balm the striking pink and black container was so cool looking , then i read the shimmer part ! What girl doesnt like a little sparkle ? The smell of this lip balm is very nice its like vanilla sugar , great if you are on a low carb diet and craving sweets ;) love using this lip balm
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Feels chunky on my lips. Not the best feeling. I bought it at Target on sale. Looks nice. But not good value. It's uncomfortable. The packaging is cool. It's durable. I wouldn't buy it again. It's not my favorite eos
Jodi R.
Auburn Hills, MI
Not a fan. Tastes very plastic-y and not as flavorful and other varieties of this brand. I'd rather go with the flavored options, it's worth not having a shimmer on my lips. Packaging is the same as the other Eos products and very easy to open and apply.
Brittany G.
Goliad
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Smells amazing and feels even more amazing on the lips. It lasts for a few hours but i don't mind re applying this is the first time I have used this product and it is super easy to use and to apply and I definetly would but it again and also recommend!
Savannah S.
Summitville, IN
I love this lip balm I love how it's packaged it's really cute and it's convenient. It is a little expensive but it's very hydrating and easy to apply. If u have dry lips I recommend this. It does last a long time. I bought this from CVS I'm pretty sure u can get it at any of your local drugstores.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?