BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Rita C.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Muito hidratante para meus lábios, adorei, a cor é incrível,supriu minhas expectativas!
Review for: Pearl more...
I have bought this and its very delicate to the lips and really helped my cracked lips
jennifer w.
Dandridge, TN
Love love loveeeee
It made my lips look great and was so smooth by far my favorite one
Chloe M.
This lip balm is very nice on the lips leave a nice glossy, shining and very hydrating
Sami R.
this lip balm provides a nice tint as well ad a nice shimmer to my lips. great product!
Danielle K.
budgewoino
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Omg the packaging🥰😍 my lips are amazingly smooth with all these beautiful lip products!
Valeriya D.
New Castle, DE
Love lips #influenster #beauty #skin #lips #face #lipstick #balsam #elos #face #present
Nikla F.
montevarchi
Its amazing product and brand for My lip, My lip is very very soft with this product!!!
Ally D.
Review for: Pearl more...
My lips always fresh with this. You need to buy it, everything you have to do is buy it
Gina A.
Long lasting , great color and quality , keeps my lips moist for a great deal of time.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?