BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

eylin r.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love it is perfect for my lips, keeps me smooth without cracks and moisturized all the time 100% recommend
ibtissem a.
really nurishing lip Balm he dont let the sticky finish To your lips and they are nice and soft recommend it
Natalie J.
Excellent product for those days you don't feel like wearing lipstick/gloss. Adds great colour and moisture.
Josie P.
Review for: Pearl more...
It's a ok lip balm it's not my favourite I don't find it that moisturizing so it ok but it's not my favourite
Rica S.
Review for: Pearl more...
Ever since I bought my first EOS product; I've been addicted to all of them specifically the Sphere Shimmer!!
Abby K.
winnipeg
Review for: Pearl more...
I was not a big fan of this product because I didn't know there was sparkles in it when I bought the product
Thais S.
rua das margaridas N°45
Purchased at: Nordstrom
super interesting this product! I recommend it soooo much and hope to have another of that, super moisturizer
Maria Jose G.
bogota
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
soy muy buenos ya que su forma es muy practica, humectan mucho los labios, huele rico y hay de muchos colores
Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip balm was a nice change from my regular ones. I loved the shine it gives off without being too much.
Summer O.
medemblik
This lipbalm by EOS makes your lips super soft and shiny it is a nice lip balm I recommend it ro everybody❤❤❤
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?