BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Personally I didn't like the shimmer on this product, it made my lips look some what pale and was not a cute look
neyber c.
Lo mejor para evitar la reequedad de los labios e hidratarlos después del uso de labiales matte q suelen resecar
mishi j.
When don't want any pigment on your lips and just a little glitz and glam use it it awesome... I love it for work
Lauren T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one for the shimmer when im going out somewhere fancy but my lips are to chapped for just lip gloss.
Gabriela T.
Review for: Pearl more...
Os melhores lip balm da vida na epoca do frio é o melhor não vivo sem mais ele sem ta junto comigo na bolsa amooo
Samy R.
coahula
Me encanta me encanta ya que es un muy buen producto me sirve mucho me deja los labios súper padres y suavesitos
Anna M.
Ottawa
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I did not love this eos as much as the others. It did have a great scent but I wasn't impressed with the shimmer.
Sarah B.
Holland landing, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
These are as lovely on your lips as they look! Love to keep one in each purse, especially in this cold weather ❄❄
Hannah B.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love this product! It smells so good and leaves lips really smooth! I absolutely love it and always recommend it
Emily K.
Review for: eos Shimmer Lip Balm 2pk - 2.5 oz. more...
I don’t know how I feel about the new eos, honestly like they are nice but it is hard to use the product at times
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?