BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Yuliana G.
Me encanta, uno de los mejores y número uno de bálsamo labial, deja mis labios muy humectados y el aroma es delicioso
Amanda C.
Review for: Pearl more...
Absolutely love it and gives a hint of shimmer. Helps with dry lips and still looks great perfect for day to day use
Sivitha M.
Review for: Pearl more...
Cool packaging but kinda feels dry on my lips
i think the shimmer is cool but i has no moisturizing effect on my lips
hjkjb b.
This is the best lip balm i have ever used .It makes my lip super smoot and hydrated.It has realy good sweat flavor .
Oliver S.
So shiny but In a good way again glides effortlessy on the lips and feels amazing one of my favourites I’ll buy again
Michelle S.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Great I love this smell good accident lick oh well it good :) nice get it so nice make your lips un chap in a instant
Oshea J.
Oh my favorite lip balm it keeps my lips smooth and it last for a long time. I do recommend this to all you must try
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm que produtinho é esse Brasil?
Sua boca fica tão mais tão macia, é divino esse produto
C M.
STOKE-ON-TRENT, STOKE-ON-TRENT
Smells lovely and makes lips incredibly smooth. One of the best lip products I own and would recommend to everyone
Chloe S.
Review for: Pearl more...
Beautiful packaging. Definitely affordable and worth the money. Clears up chapped lips very quickly is very smooth.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?