BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

amanda m.
Moncton, NB
I like the bit of color but i didnt find it moisturizes like the normal ones. But it nice for just that hint of color
Emily B.
Review for: Coral more...
Leaves behind a small amount of pigment, very long lasting, feels so smooth, use very often, love how unique it it’s
Güliz B.
Famagusta/ TRNC
Review for: Pearl more...
Not really does anything. I also did not like the sparkles in it. So dissatisfied. But other EOS products are great.
Charlotte M.
Great price for a great quality product. Amazing shine and lips feel amazing for long period of time after applying.
Taylor L.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Eos products may be fairly expensive. They are worth every dime. They last a long time. They are very easy to apply.
Oliver S.
So shiny but In a good way again glides effortlessy on the lips and feels amazing one of my favourites I’ll buy again
Camii V.
medellin
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Estoy Brillitos Son Super Exelentes Me Quedo Sin Palabras Exelentes Estilos Un Olor Super Rico Son Magestuosos Super
Oshea J.
Oh my favorite lip balm it keeps my lips smooth and it last for a long time. I do recommend this to all you must try
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm que produtinho é esse Brasil?
Sua boca fica tão mais tão macia, é divino esse produto
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?