BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

veronika s.
Review for: Pearl more...
meh, not my favourite because of the bulky shape. I like to keep things like this really close by. Like a pocket ;)
Eva M.
Review for: Pearl more...

I encata, is enough super creamy and moisturizes lips for a long time, it is easy to carry and also is pretty cute.
Lauren T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this one for the shimmer when im going out somewhere fancy but my lips are to chapped for just lip gloss.
Keidy S.
Huele muy rico aroma fresco es el mejor rs mi favorito nenas sin duda & el empaque es lo máximo nenas que esperan
Mildret Monserrat M.
tepic
Me encanta la gran textura que deja y hace ver tus labios súper nutridos, brillositos y muy económico, me encanta
Tea G.
Ljubljana
Review for: Pearl more...
I don't know nothing abaut this so i know abaut this and is gogrgeus it is exspencive so i want to say i Love it
Sarah B.
Holland landing, ON
Review for: Pearl more...
These are as lovely on your lips as they look! Love to keep one in each purse, especially in this cold weather ❄❄
Janae M.
I got this online and i wanted to buy is again but i couldnt find it anywhen but i would like to get this again.
Giszelle R.
Mara, da vontade de presentiar cada pessoa que conheco com um, de tão bom, nao fico sem de jeito nenhum por aqui
Maria E.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Adorei o produto muito bom.. super recomendo a todas que me perguntam sobre ele!! Adoro sempre tenho um na bolsa
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?