BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Natalia R.
Review for: Sheer Pink, Coral more...
Is such and amazing lip balm, I love that it makes your lips with a pretty pink glow, and leaf for lips too moist and smooth
Sofie B.
Leicester
Love this for a natural lip day. It keeps my lips looking and feeling hydrated and gives them a nice plumpness due to the shimmer.
Tyra M.
BT403AZ
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Amazing very minimal look for a day you can't be bother to put on lipstick but also extremely hydrating also would recommend 110%!!
Hannah B.
Review for: Pearl more...
I have been using this for a new weeks now and my lips have never left so soft I love the shine it gives to my lips to loving it
Αλεξάνδρα Ρ.
It is a very hydrating product and it added a nice shine to my lips.It is a nice lip balm for everyday use and its worth buying.
Kim H.
Brantford
Very good product, but the shimmer is not as good as I thought it would be.
Overall, it does the job, so I will keep buying them.
norah s.
i lovw this product and it is nice for your lips . is very very soft and a nice feeling on your lips and it isnt really exspensif
💋Kathy G.
TRENTON, ON
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!  makes your lips soft and gives just enough of a flirty shimmer! an absolute must have!
Essence R.
Brampton, ON
This product left me with pasty lips and the pink sparkle situation was too much for an adult. I would gift this to a little girl
Amelia R.
Review for: Coral more...
This product isnt really for the nice feeling. Its more for the presentation but i litterly love these and have about 10 of them.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?