BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Keyede O.
Squamish, BC
If you like shimmer then this balm is for you, but it doesn't last long at all. If you don't like shimmer and wants something that last long then isn't for you .
kylie b.
it's a good lip balm but i found it was very shimmery almost too much shimmer. i've only use the product once but i don't believe i would do it again, the packaging is pretty and it's also very easy to use
Ana G.
Review for: Pearl more...
La verdad me encanta, no es muy graso, y te hidrata los labios de manera divina. Se tarda en secar pero por ser aceitoso, los olores son divino, y la presentación mi practica
Chantal L.
Alberta
Review for: Pearl more...
I find this product doesn't have the same hydrating effect as the original.
The shine is nice but definitely not subtle.
It can be purchased at Walmart or most drugstores.
Erica T.
Sydney
This shimmer lip balm is one of the best lip treatments I have tried. It is easy to apply and you are able to see clear results after using this product. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lizzeth P.
LOOOOVE THE COLOR OF THE LITTLE CONTAINER ♡♡♡ Eos is my favorite lip balm brand because they keep my lips so hydrated during winter time, and also the smell is a hit too. ♡
Karla G.
Edo. De Mexico
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Realmente este producto me desilusiono un poco, por qué? El envase me pareció súper fancy pero al probármelo me recuerda a esos labiales brillosos de cuando era pequeña, el tipo de brillo no es nada natural y ese tipo de rosado no le va de maravilla a mi piel morena, sin embargo adoro el sabor y el encantador olor.
Johanne V.
Odense NØ
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This is good. This is good stuff. Like Jeffree Star would say "This is heaven". The color i shiny and cute. The packaging: LOVE IT. The smell is like vanilla or macedamia or both. What ever. It just smells AMAZING! I also think the quality is really good.
Dania L.
Review for: Pearl more...
EOS is for sure my favorite brand for lip balms, it feels very soft and is very gentle with your lips, the smell of these is awesome and it makes your lips shine all day!
Aamna S.
sharjah UAE
Beat the heat and the product which is used to apply on the lips to make it more attractive and more hot and sexy look in summer or in any season I really loved it😘😘😍😍
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?