BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

kathy<3 C.
Review for: Coral, Pearl, Sheer Pink more...

This product is the best, it is easy to asecibility you can find it at any beauty store or in makeup hairdressing shops.
 It is for you to have extraordinary lips, besides that each of these lipsticks has a unique fragrance, leaving your lips nice and soft.

I recommend it to 1000% I love this product.
Harshita Y.
Review for: Pearl more...
So far I like this. It feels creamy and smooth, and tastes/smells amazing. I love the light wash of shimmer that this leaves on my lips. That paired with the moisture really gives my lips a fuller look, which I appreciate.
I've always liked the feel of the packaging but the packaging of the shimmer spheres is really quite attractive. The sphere of balm feels plush and makes application very enjoyable. It's pretty enough to finish off a light makeup day, and feels soothing on my perpetually chapped lips.
Japji C.
Markham, ON
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I tried this in both colors, the pink and pearl one. You get a nice shine of shimmer which is nice but I find the hydration so minimal and didn't help my winter lips as good as other products. Pretty packaging but not that practical for my lip type.
Mahek M.
Does the job right and I wouldn't use any other product other then this one. I'd recommend this to most of the people because it's of great quality and a reliable product. Love it
samr f.
Shimmer lip balm in Pearl softens your lips while providing a touch of shimmer and shine for a soft beauty you will love. Enriched with moisturizing shea butter, jojoba oil and anti-oxidant vitamin E, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and beautiful.
I love this product it's amazing
Camila C.
Genova
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Not what I expected. ...I expected a bolder cover pink and more sparkle. Would be good for a first time makeup user, it's too plain, It's not so much "shimmery" as "frosted." It's okay if you barely swipe it on, but a regular amount of lip balm will make your lips looks white-ish and terrifying.
Jenavieve P.
Brisbane
Review for: Pearl more...
This 4star product is so smooth and soft on the lips it's great it does no damage to your lips, the packaging is so cute it's small so you can put it in your buy or pocket I recommend this to all ages.
Fiona H.
Markham, ON
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Just as moisturizing as the other EOS products. This one has a hint of shimmer and pink to add some colour to your lips. It lasts just as long as any other EOS product. I bought it for $8.99 which is a little more pricey than their regular lip products. I would like to try the shimmer pearl next time.
Selena
This product is very inexpensive and absolutely amazing for the price, great for smoothing out your lips. Very long lasting for the price doesn't feel takey. I have re purchased this item many times. Gives your lips a nice shimmer glow which is absolutely stunning. I would 10/10 recommend for others to try out this product! Very inecpensive and is a staple in my collection. I have gone through 2 since Christmas!
Aysh P.
I wouldn’t eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm this for moisturising purposes as much as I would use it for enhancing my lips. It adds the slightest hint of colour / shimmer to my lips. The ball is slightly iridescent and adds a touch of moisture, I just prefer other moisturising lip products.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?