BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Shauna W.
St, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
My FAV eos of all time.. The smell of it is to die for and the fact it moisturizers your lips and is sparkly it's like a 2 for 1 deal. I always give these to family and friends for Christmas.
ethereal u.
dubai
Easy to apply, All nature and Love the smell of this Flavor! worth to buy! Cheap, moisturize your lips and works great
Love this product, Easily Available and They have many other products too! try And You will be worth having it
Stacey B.
Edmonton
Purchased at: Walmart
Very smooth lip gloss with colour. Smells like ice cream! I have the coral one, which is an orange colour but slightly understated, with hints of glitter. Super cute and super hydrating!
Franzua P.
Me encantan los eos, son fáciles de llevar en tu bolso. A mi me duran como no tienes idea, y me encantan los olores, me hacen sentir fresca y lo mejor de todo es que hidratan mis labios
Daniela C.
Review for: Coral more...
It is an excellent balm, moisturizes the lips and also gives a subtle color that if very natural pink. I wear it most of the day, the bad thing is that I'm running out and since I'm from Venezuela it's impossible for me to buy another one in my life. But the truth is that since I used it I loved it.
ARELI S.
Tiene un diseño precioso, y un excelente tamaño para mi gusto tiene una formula y olor original y de mi agrado, mis labios lucen perfectos todo el dia, es de mis productos favoritos
judith G.
brooklen
Review for: Coral more...
This product is very handy with a pretty beautiful lip design. And its action moisturizes much the lips you can pull out of your makeup bag and use it with confidence for its beautiful design
Wanda G.
Russell, MB
Loved the light lip balm from eos so thought I would give this a try... I was disappointed,
Feels heavy on my lips and very slippery. Colour is too much shimmer for me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
Review for: Coral more...
¡ME ENCANTAAA! La primera impresión que tuve al comprarlo fue que era muy cool, muy lindo y al momento que lo coloque en mis labios, sentí la humectación al instante. esto lo hice en la noche, ya que tengo la fiel creencia de que las cosas que colocamos en nuestro rostro, funcionan mejor cuando vamos a dormir. Para mi sorpresa al día siguiente, mis labios estaban totalmente más sanados y humectados, eso me sorprendió mucho ya que yo sufro de labios secos y partidos. al utilizarlo de día, si mantiene los labios humectados como lo menciona el producto pero no tiene el mismo efecto o rapidez de reparación que en la noche, así que, si sufres de labios secos, te recomiendo usarlo antes de ir a dormir y así tener mejores resultados.
Lo recomiendo!

I LOVE IT! The first impression I had when I bought it was very fresh, very nice and the moment I put it on my lips, I felt the humidification instantly. This is what I did at night, which has a lot more to do when we go to sleep. To my surprise the next day, my lips were completely healed and moisturized, that surprised me a lot since I suffer from dry and broken lips. when using it during the day, if the lips become moist as if it were the product, but it does not have the same effect, that is, if it has dry lips, I recommend using it before sleeping and thus have better results.
I recommend it!
Wided N.
So far I like this. I've never been a huge fan of the EOS balms, mainly because they never felt creamy enough to me. But this one (I got the sheer pink color) feels creamy and smooth, and tastes/smells amazing.
I love the light wash of shimmer that this leaves on my lips. That paired with the moisture really gives my lips a fuller look, which I appreciate.
I've always liked the feel of the packaging (especially since it's so easy to throw in my purse and go) but the packaging of the shimmer spheres is really quite attractive. The sphere of balm feels plush and makes application very enjoyable.
The was $5 at Target, which is pricier than EOS's usual balms, but considering how expensive balms in general are getting, I'm not too put off by it.
If it continues to keep my lips comfortable throughout the winter, I'll definitely repurchase. It's pretty enough to finish off a light makeup day, and feels soothing on my perpetually chapped lips.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?