BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Sandy E.
Ottawa , ON
Review for: Coral more...
I was scared at first because it looked so pigmented but I was pleasantly surprised. It goes on sheer with a slight shimmer. It smells great and tastes great. It goes on smoothly and feels lightweight and hydrating.
Sandra P.
Winkler
My experience with the eos shimmer lip balm was good not great but good I liked how it made my lips all shimmery but it did not moisturize my lips good enough to purchase it again as a lip moisturizer but for a nice shine I would use it.
Aman K.
calgary
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I currently am using this lip balm and for sure it is Fantastic. The way it glides onto your lips is smooth and nourishing. It has a slight tint to it that gives your lips a bit of colour. I would definitively buy the product again.
Megan R.
Bradford, ON
So far I like this. I've never been a huge fan of the EOS balms, mainly because they never felt creamy enough to me. But this one (I got the sheer pink color) feels creamy and smooth, and tastes/smells amazing.
I love the light wash of shimmer that this leaves on my lips. That paired with the moisture really gives my lips a fuller look, which I appreciate.
I've always liked the feel of the packaging (especially since it's so easy to throw in my purse and go) but the packaging of the shimmer spheres is really quite attractive. The sphere of balm feels plush and makes application very enjoyable.
The was $7 at Walmart, which is pricier than EOS's usual balms, but considering how expensive balms in general are getting, I'm not too put off by it.
If it continues to keep my lips comfortable throughout the winter, I'll definitely repurchase. It's pretty enough to finish off a light makeup day, and feels soothing on my perpetually chapped lips.
Cedar A.
Malaga
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I think the eos lipbalms in general are very good, but are not worth the money. In my opinion, they do the same as any other lip balm/petroleum jelly. The packaging is quite cute but can be very bulky when you’re trying to carry it around on a day to day basis.
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
This is a must have of lip chaps in my collection. I have one of these everywhere in my house so I can have access to one at all times. Feels great on . Long lasting and applies so nice!
SNOOKZINTHE6IX ..
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This item is for the ladies who don’t like to much WOW ON the lips! It keeps your lips shimmery with a light lil colour . Nothing more nothing less but just right for the natural looks!
Erin M.
Mississauga
I love this lip balm. It's my go-to when I want hydrated lips with a little shimmer. I like to wear it when I'm dressing up and I don't feel like a liquid lip and when I'm dressing down and want to feel a bit girly.
Alejandra R.
Soacha, calle 3#5-35
Review for: Coral more...
It has a really good smell and your lips keep the color for a long time, it is soft and it keep your lips hydrited. The bad thing is that sometimes your lips get too oily. The color is so pretty and it goes well and almost every skin color...
Stephanie J.
awesome lip balm, has a tint that looks like you have a lipsticks plus gloss. Feels good to the lips and very hydrating and the packaging is beautiful and very handy. The only downfall is a little bit pricey.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?