BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Catia C.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It gives a beautyfull glow but i don’t really like the packaging,and the price is oke,but i hoped it had a more interesting packaging,but because it has glitters and the shape isin’t easy to work with it gets everywhere except your lips :/
Jennica M.
Edmonton
I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I love the shimmer and use it in situations if I don't have a highlighter but as a lip balm I wouldn't recommend it to a friend. If it were up to me I would just stick to the normal eos lip balms
Sarah J.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Didn’t meet my expectations. I am a fan of this brand so was surprised when I wasn’t happy with the product. It wasn’t moisturizing enough and I had to reapply often. I also didn’t think the shimmer showed up enough. Wouldn’t buy again.
Juliana M.
Review for: Coral more...

excellent for the lips, a better option to nourish and keep our lips nice, personally when I once applied a little I loved it, my lips were super nourished and cute
Diana D.
kosice
This is one of the best lip barms of course because its eos :D .. i am so in love with eos products they are just the best products for lips ever .. i espesialy reccomand this on it makes your lips very soft and the smell of it is just amazing ;) reccomand this so much
.. ♥.
biskra
All lip balms are equal, but some lip balms are more equal than others.” To paraphrase George Orwell, while it’s true that various brands and varieties of lip care can have only so many differences, the nuances that do exist will in fact make a noticeable change in how your lips look and feel. Burt’s Bees, Blistex, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter… it seems that walking up and down the aisles of your local drugstore will provide you with a multitude of choices, but no way of knowing which is the best product for your money. Is eos lip balm the best product you can buy? Let’s find out together.
Roberta M.
Minden
Review for: Coral, Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
Eu tenho uma coleção desses lipbalms da eos e ainda não sei qual é o meu preferido. A diferença desses aí é que eles têm uma leve pigmentação entao além de hidratarem os lábios, também deixam uma cor discreta. Amoooo teria todos!
Emily G.
kent
Tints your lips well and really looks after and moisture them use every day wouldn’t use anything else.tast quiet nice also they are in all different colours and flavours which is good for kids and good for Christmas ideas .
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
I usually love this brand off chapstick, but I found the formula of the glitter ones to be completely different than their conventional products. It felt very gritty and was not hydrating, it also made my lips look white.
Lara T.
Vantaa
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It’s super nice! Moisturizing and doesn’t irritate skin. Leaves a nice shimmery, light pink effect. I gave this 4 out of 5 because while the shimmer and tint is pretty, it could look too “make-up-y” for someone who wants a natural look.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?