BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

jenifer a.
Ensenada
Me encantaaa... es super hermoso y super útil me encanta porque te da hasta un color a tus labios y no sólo eso sí no que también te los mantiene superior hidratados, adiós a esa boca reseca con este eos, a arte che en donde sea no ocupa mucho espacio y es super útil para emergencias
Navi L.
es muy linda su olor es exquisito es de los mejores que he probado. y lo recomiendo mucho ya que deja super suave los labiios, esta marca nunca me decepciona lo recomiendo al 100% ademas de que te deja un brillo hermoso que se agradece siempre y que hace lucir natural.
Mel L.
toluca
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love love love that EOS finally put some shimery color without losing the most important part from a lip balm. Love that this is zero heavy to wear, and has that little hint of color to complete any natural eye look.
Vicki R.
Brantford, ON
I was really hoping to like this but I wasnt a fan at all. The balm itself is typical EOS, nice and hydrating. But I felt like the shimmer looked too metallic and reminded me of the lip balms you get for children.
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Review for: Coral, Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Name: Sanae Chaouki
Address: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13
Zip Code: 52200
City: Arfoud
Country: Morocco
Yasminee. ❤.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
So far I like this. I've never been a huge fan of the EOS balms, mainly because they never felt creamy enough to me. But this one feels creamy and smooth, and tastes/smells amazing.
I love the light wash of shimmer that this leaves on my lips. That paired with the moisture really gives my lips a fuller look, which I appreciate.
I've always liked the feel of the packaging (especially since it's so easy to throw in my purse and go) but the packaging of the shimmer spheres is really quite attractive. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!
Donna R.
Oakville, ON
My family really likes these cute unique shapes lip balms. Believe me when I say we have tried more than our fair share. They taste great. I live how this shimmer one adds a hint of shimmer to your lips while protecting them. It goes on super smooth and has a rich creamy feeling. I find they taste so darn good I am constantly reapplying it. It gets really cold and windy here in Canada. For me the only downfall is that all the crumbs and dirt always manage to get in the cracks of the turn opening. I must say that when we are done my daughter and I recycle the containers to make our own things so we get some extra bonding time. (Not often my 13 year old wants to hang with her super cool mom).eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
Addie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I love this lip balm!!! My lips are always dry and crusty and I ended up going to the store and found exactly what I need! It’s so so so amazing and it makes my lips soft and it smells so so so amazing!
Abbie R.
york
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I didn't like this product at all! I was really looking forward to getting it I was waiting for a week for it to come in the post and when it did I was really excited to use it so I put it on it was nice for a while it tasted nice on my lips but it made them really sore and I don't know why so I have not purchased any of these since. Thank you for your time.
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
Review for: Coral more...
Heads up EOS Lip Sphere Lip balm fan girls and guys the new EOS Shimmer Lip Balm has arrived! I dunno what it is, maybe it’s just great marketing, but I’m terribly addicted to EOS Lip Balms. I have them in my desk drawer, on my desk, on top of my dresser, my vanity, and nightstand, even in my purse, and makeup bag. They are simply everywhere. Funny, as they deliver a nice hint of moisture but not quite enough moisture for days I’m extra dry! But I still buy them and most importantly I still collect them!

I guess that’s why I’m suddenly excited about EOS Shimmer Lip Balm! I mean shimmer and a lip sphere? Sign me up!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?