BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Demi D.
Quinnesec
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Coral more...
THIS STUFF LOOKS LIKE POOP ON THE LIPS. it’s absolutely atrocious, and the shimmer is grainy and over all wouldn’t recommend to waste your money
Jenny S.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Pearl more...
Cute styling but that’s about it. Not hydrating, wore off quickly, shimmer too pale to see on my lips. I expected more from EOS.
Laura C.
Baltimore
Purchased at: ULTA
I keep this on hand in my purse and makeup bag at all times! Gives you the perfect shimmer. Not too much but also not unnoticeable. Keeps your lips super soft an moisturized at the same time.
Dziana C.
buffalo ny
Purchased at: Kohl's
This works great when its stored properly i guess, over all the product is nice guvew you q nuce shimmer and all the benfits of chapstick only downside is it melts easily so word of advice check the it isnt melted before you buy it
Rachael G.
Shelbyville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my fave! I use it for everyday when I want soft, hydrated lips with just a hint of shimmer! Perfect for summer days!
Crystal B.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: Walmart
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms on the market. Super affordable. This one will give your lips a nice shimmer while leaving your lips feeling so smooth and soft. Definitely recommend this one if you want a shimmer in your balm.
Hannah M.
Chatsworth
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
My daughters recently got these as a Christmas gift and they love them! They are so pretty and light.
Amanda R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
I picked this up just to try. Unfortunately I wasn’t wowed. I felt like it was less hydrating than the original eos variety, and the shimmer did not pack an intense punch. It’s not something I’ve reached for.
Sarah R.
I recieved this recently as part of my birthday present. It has a very nice pink shimmer. It also helped with my chapped lips.
jennifer s.
port richey
Purchased at: Walgreens
Soft lips with a cute shimmer, cheaper than those thick lip glosses and doest taste like grease!!! And super cute
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?