BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love this lip balm it has an amazing shimmer when you apply it. It was my first time using it and I totally fell in love with it it’s super gentle on my lips.
erica t.
Bossier City
These were delivered on time and in good condition. I had never tried one before, and I expected them to be more the texture and consistency of a traditional lip balm. These were harder and goes on in a thin coat - - but does impart plenty of color and shine.
Lori F.
Purchased at: CVS
I really like the Eos shimmer lip balm. It is hydrating and provides just the right amount of shimmer!
Mandy M.
19958
I think this looks very nice on your lips. It smells great, and the shimmer it leaves is pretty awesome. It does its job of keeping your lips soft. I would like to see new and different colors come out.
stella c.
lincoln
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
this had such pretty packaging! it isn’t the absolute most moisturizing like a vaseline, but it does the job and smells nice. this gave a slight shimmery pink tint to the lips, but nothing too noticeable. it gives some life to your lips and i would recommend. personally i like the oringial eos over the shimmer because i feel like they were more moisturizing, but these are still good.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Great smell that will last all day long for a great price! It hydrates your lips to another level!!!!!!! And super soft lips!
Severina B.
Purchased at: Amazon
So smooth, loved the texture. Smells good. So soft, amazing. Will buy again .definitely recommend to all.
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this product and i can say that it makes your lips smooth and soft. It makes you lips stay hydrated and nice
Jacinda K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Use this on a daily. Love the shimmer to it, gives my lips a nice soft look. The price is good. I buy it all the time. Definitely recommend this.
Shayla💕 z.
Kansas City,MO
Purchased at: Target
Sparkly lips! I've always loved eos lip balms. This one is just as good-even better with a shimmery finish. It's non-sticky,moisturizing,and has very cute packaging. What more could you want In a lip balm.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?