BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Jessica N.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I don’t prefer this to other EOS balms. I expected to get some color, but there is just a small hint and no real shimmer. It does have some good moisturizing qualities like other EOS products, but doesn’t tend to last as long. Cute packaging!
Laura C.
Baltimore
Purchased at: ULTA
I keep this on hand in my purse and makeup bag at all times! Gives you the perfect shimmer. Not too much but also not unnoticeable. Keeps your lips super soft an moisturized at the same time.
Melissa H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the wash of color this gives. My lips look and feel great. I didn't think I would like the rounds little ball that it is but it is actually very easy to use and not messy at all.
Dziana C.
buffalo ny
Purchased at: Kohl's
This works great when its stored properly i guess, over all the product is nice guvew you q nuce shimmer and all the benfits of chapstick only downside is it melts easily so word of advice check the it isnt melted before you buy it
Jennifer R.
Vernal
I love eos products!! These lip balms are hydrating and they smell amazing. Also, the packaging is super cute
Rachael G.
Shelbyville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my fave! I use it for everyday when I want soft, hydrated lips with just a hint of shimmer! Perfect for summer days!
Christina Y.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I've been using eos for years now, and it is by far my favorite lip balm brand. For Christmas, I received a 4 pack of the shimmer collection and was excited to try them. My first impression of the product itself was that it is significantly drier to the touch than the normally balms, and upon applying it I found it to be thicker in consistency and was not a fan of the shimmer.
Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really nice and shimmery. Is really moisturizing. It is nice and refreshing. And it is simmering.
Crystal B.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: Walmart
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms on the market. Super affordable. This one will give your lips a nice shimmer while leaving your lips feeling so smooth and soft. Definitely recommend this one if you want a shimmer in your balm.
Natalie C.
watertown
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Eos is very hydrating and easy to keep in your purse. I liked this one because it doubles as a lip gloss. They shimmer is a nice touch but I wish it was a little bit more grown up in color. Love the idea of the product though!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?