BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Julia H.
Weymouth, Ma.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love love love love! Makes my lips so smooth and hydrated. Deff would recommend, smells delicious, and deff worth it. Great on your lips!
Lauren S.
This lip balm is decent but nothing special. It doesn't do a great job of hydrating and is really only useful to provide a little shine to your lips. My biggest problem with this lip balm is the shape of it. You miss out on about half of the container because it wears down to the edges. Overall, I'd day, save your money instead of buying this.
Felicia W.
Salisbury
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This one is so pretty, like a little decorative ball in my purse that is also chapstick. I love it.
Tyriell C.
marietta
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s the best product I could ever use it heals, moisturizes , protects and even keep your lips from peeling
delilah w.
georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
Really pretty colour. Moisturizers lips and leaves a beautiful shiny pink colour. Doesn't leave lips greasy. Has sleek and lightweight packiging
🌺Danae🌺 m.
Upland, CA
Purchased at: Target
Did not give much of shimmer but gave more of the color instead and wasn't as good as the normal chapstick when coming to moisturizer the lips
Trudy B.
utah
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Coral more...
These seem Amazing and a great moisturizer for the lips 👄 I so need to try this sometime soon so I should go a buy it to try it out
Amy ♡.
Charlotte
its great! i love it and its the best it does its job and it makes me happy i love it and its the best lip balmmmm
Liliana H.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Didn’t quite enjoy this product its very pinky and not that soothing. Very nice packaging though
Niecy P.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Target
Eso lip balm Are fantastic I really like this one it's like one a lipstick in 1 very pretty and small to carry.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?