BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Katherine W.
Lynchburg , VA
Perfect to just throw in my purse and throw on with any look. I like how the shimmer is very subtle
Katie L.
United States
Purchased at: Target
I really like the shimmer lip balm. I bought mine in a set. It really moisturizes lips and leaves a nice little glow. Perfect for a low-key night look.
Brook M.
Kalamazoo
Purchased at: ULTA
Its just like the normal one but give your lips a pretty shimmer. I really like this product and the shimmer is beautiful alone and over a lippie.
Ella P.
Ocala
It’s gives my lips that great, effortless shine or a great top for my favorite lipstick.
Krys N.
stanton
Purchased at: Walmart
I love , super cute packaging and soft lips all in one !!! L'Oreal Paris Infallible® Les Chocolats Scented Liquid Lipstick 856 70% Yum 0.21 fl. oz. Bottle try this new lipstick which is my go to when leaving in hurry never have to reapply!!!
Irena M.
Šabac
So far I like this. I've never been a huge fan of the EOS balms, mainly because they never felt creamy enough to me. But this one (I got the sheer pink color) feels creamy and smooth, and tastes/smells amazing.
I love the light wash of shimmer that this leaves on my lips. That paired with the moisture really gives my lips a fuller look, which I appreciate.
I've always liked the feel of the packaging (especially since it's so easy to throw in my purse and go) but the packaging of the shimmer spheres is really quite attractive. The sphere of balm feels plush and makes application very enjoyable.
The was $5 at Target, which is pricier than EOS's usual balms, but considering how expensive balms in general are getting, I'm not too put off by it.
If it continues to keep my lips comfortable throughout the winter, I'll definitely repurchase. It's pretty enough to finish off a light makeup day, and feels soothing on my perpetually chapped lips.
Zara k.
panvel
Review for: Coral more...
EoS has several separate lines of lip balms with distinct attributes and flavors which break down as follows:

Organic – passion fruit, strawberry sorbet, blueberry acai, pomegranate raspberry, summer fruit, sweet mint, honeysuckle honeydew, and vanilla bean.

Active – lemon twist, pink grapefruit.

Visibly Soft – vanilla mint, coconut milk, blackberry nectar, honey apple.

Medicated – cooling chamomile.

Crystal – hibiscus peach, vanilla orchid.

Organic Stick – pomegranate raspberry, vanilla bean, sweet mint.

Shimmer – sheer pink, pearl, coral.eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
Its my favourite kind of lip There are so many lip balms out there, but eos still manages to stand out, and in the best possible way. In spite of its popularity, the egg-shaped lip balms are not the company’s only selling point. They have creams, lotions for hands and body, and other products.
Chloe H.
I was super excited to get my hands on this but when I got it I was a little disappointed. It does come out with some shimmer, but the balm itself it’s soft or creamy at all. I don’t really know how to describe it but it sort of felt like when you were applying it, it felt weird. It felt like there was a layer being left behind and it felt powdery. I don’t really recommend this if you want more of a balm but if you just want shimmer then go ahead and get it
Kirsty M.
Essex
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This product does moisturise the lips however shimmer lip balms are just not what I tend to go for, if you love a bit of shimmer on the lips, I would defiantly recommend this product for you as you would get along with it! Great product but personally I do not get along with shimmer on the lips.
jenifer a.
Ensenada
Me encantaaa... es super hermoso y super útil me encanta porque te da hasta un color a tus labios y no sólo eso sí no que también te los mantiene superior hidratados, adiós a esa boca reseca con este eos, a arte che en donde sea no ocupa mucho espacio y es super útil para emergencias
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?