BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Ainsley K.
Oberlin
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love Eos it helps my dry lips a lot and a little goes a long way. The product lasts a very long time and they smell great.
Lydia G.
3217 rivershyre pkw davison MI 48423
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the design and the lip balm itself but the price kinda gets me in the nope zone. The design tho is such a favorite and it does soften the lips
Linda H.
Hendersonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this. It lasts forever and makes my lips soft and pretty. I would recommend this to all Girls of all ages as it is a great value and a great product. I will continue to purchase this every time I get close to running out
Lauren S.
This lip balm is decent but nothing special. It doesn't do a great job of hydrating and is really only useful to provide a little shine to your lips. My biggest problem with this lip balm is the shape of it. You miss out on about half of the container because it wears down to the edges. Overall, I'd day, save your money instead of buying this.
Felicia W.
Salisbury
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This one is so pretty, like a little decorative ball in my purse that is also chapstick. I love it.
delilah w.
georgia
Purchased at: Walmart
Really pretty colour. Moisturizers lips and leaves a beautiful shiny pink colour. Doesn't leave lips greasy. Has sleek and lightweight packiging
🌺Danae🌺 m.
Upland, CA
Purchased at: Target
Did not give much of shimmer but gave more of the color instead and wasn't as good as the normal chapstick when coming to moisturizer the lips
Amy ♡.
Charlotte
its great! i love it and its the best it does its job and it makes me happy i love it and its the best lip balmmmm
Liliana H.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Didn’t quite enjoy this product its very pinky and not that soothing. Very nice packaging though
Jessica N.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I don’t prefer this to other EOS balms. I expected to get some color, but there is just a small hint and no real shimmer. It does have some good moisturizing qualities like other EOS products, but doesn’t tend to last as long. Cute packaging!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?