BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

danielle m.
cinnaminson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought every flavor available when all of these cute little balls came out, and now I'm stuck with a bunch of little balls of lip balm in assorted flavors that I am nervous about using because I read somewhere that they grow mold easily. I never found them to be super hydrating, just cute to carry and fun to smell. Not necessarily functional or efficient for the cost.
Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love the packaging of this EOS lip color! The product itself is not my favorite. The color is not as pretty as I was expecting. It did not leave my lips feeling as smooth as Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. I think the product could be great if it was more Moisturizing.
Rachel P.
Sharon, MA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I liked this a lot! The reason I couldn’t give it 5 stars is my reason for disliking this shape, so much product goes to waste at the end that you can’t get. But I love that this egg shape has shimmer to it that’s subtle and fun!
Chrishelle M.
Hyattsville, MD
Besides me loving everything eos the shimmer took me over the edge. I love everything shimmery and glittery and this lip balm has the perfect shimmer. Packing has a cool design but the round shape does make it hard to fit in makeup bags. Definitely a must have.
Belynda A.
Atlanta
Okay! These lip products are one of my all time high end favorites. They not only moisturize the lips but they also leave a tint of color. They are made from great ingredients, and don't have many of those filler ingredients which can be damaging. Love this!
taylor b.
Gordonville
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE this balm. For one, as a girl who loves glitter and soft lips, it gives the perfect combination of both. I would ALWAYS recommend 10/10!
Abby W.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Nice shimmer. Great gift! Formula is ok. Very waxy. Hydrating. Beautiful packaging.
Mayson M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was smooth. Easy to use. Easy to carry. Also easy to lose less easy to lose then regular chapstick. I would seriously recommend people to use this product
Taylor B.
Bland
Purchased at: ULTA
Works well and adds shimmer, but the pink color just wasn’t appropriate for my skin tone and color preferences
Angelica V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It only these are delicious, but they give you an instant relieve, definitely need them for every season.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?