BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Emma M.
pigeon
I like the way it makes my lips shimmer the way it feels nice and smooth my lips I like this look bomb
Meagan A.
island park
Absolutely LOVE this product when I want a little subtle lip color. The shimmer is the perfect amount.
Brooke P.
Albany, OR
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It's very creamy and has a nice color to it! I use it almost every day! I would highly recommend this!
haley s.
Best product I've ever used! Will never
Go back to using any other brand! Forever my favorite chapstick
Cassandra B.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I did not like this products at all. I think it's way overpriced for the kind of product that you get.
Amber W.
Love to add a little shimmer with this lip balm! Can't go wrong with EOS! I probably have way to much!
Holly H.
Jarvisburg, NC
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Eos are the cutest little things ! The #pink #shimmer is amazing! Who doesn't want moisture & #shimmer?
Marlene D.
denver
Didn’t really make my lips super shimmery but i did like the tint it gave my lips after i put it on (:
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Review for: Coral, Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
I love this product it is amazing and I carry it with me everywhere. I would recommend this to friends
Jessica C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
supper pretty packaging and extremely good feel to it, definitely would buy again and reasonable price
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?