BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Toni L.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love EOS so much, it is very convenient and an amazing Chapstick to have. I love the look and the feel.
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love the moisture this li bam gives with a hint of shimmer. I would buy every one ever made if I could.
Azariah K.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
I really like the way it moisturizes my lips. I enjoy producthe very much and hope to see more like these
Yarely M.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Coral more...
Feels really soothing in the lips but it feels a bit grainy when applied . And a bit heavy on the lips .
Cayla B.
Ephraim, UT
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love how soft my lips are and the light shimmer it leaves. The smell is great!! Light and not too heavy
Amber M.
Warren, MI
I love love love the color and the texture of this. The brand is absolutely amazing and it stays on well.
Alondra L.
Center Point, Tx
I like it a lot. I would buy it again in heartbeat. My lips felt less dry after using it. Great product.
Ashley M.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
leaves lips feeling soft and moisturized plus it adds color!! although personally i don't like the color
Emily C.
McConnell
Super cute container smells awesome keeps lips so soft. Definitely worth the price recommend to everyone
Hannah K.
texas
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect product for softness and a splash of shimmer shine. And the packaging is super cute!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?