BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Taylor C.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
So great. Gives a beautiful color and shimmer to the lips. PLUS it has a wonderful taste/scent that I love!
Amanda H.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I was not in love with the shimmer color against my skin. The lip balm did keep my lips moisturized though.
Maria G.
Longview
Omg eos is the best of all time their lip products always keep my lips hydrated and soft!they are amazing!!
Doree B.
Chandler
Review for: eos Shimmer Lip Balm 2pk - 2.5 oz. more...
It is a great alternative to lipstick, it creates a sparkly sheen on your lips. It makes you feel fancy !!
Sofia M.
Eos its the best lips foreveeeer really, they are amazing, i neeed a lot of theeeem, you need a lot of them
Amelis C.
I love it! This is one of my favorite products, this balsam have the perfect vitamin to my lips needs !!!!
Abigail S.
New Salem
Review for: Pearl more...
It's good for wanting to make your lips shine. And altogether it's fun and cute to use especially to go out
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
nice smooth texture. but it was a little to sparkly. I really like the black and pink packaging. very cute
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Love all these. Makes my lips soft silky and kissable. Affordable. Great taste and smell. I carry multiples
Tah a.
Review for: Pearl more...
Best lip balm, it keeps your lips so smooth and makes it ready for the day. It's really great for dry lips
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?