BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Jayden J.
Wartrace, TN
Review for: Pearl more...
LOVED THIS !!! the formula was great! and the glitter was so noticeable and great!! definitely getting again
Jennifer d.
Amazing product for my.sensitive lips i loveeeee all eos products they are in ym top for lip care essentials
Jada G.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
i love eos soooooooooooooooooooooo mcuh !!!!😊😊😊😂 its djdjjsbsjke hshsuau sheidhbshs bsia hajjs haiahhd heusue
Cassie H.
I absolutely cannot get enough of this eos shimmer, its my new go to! And still always so smooth like eos is💜
Melissa K.
Wilmette, IL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I Love using it. It has a cute shimmer and it really helps my chapped lips.
Tabatha S.
Winslow
Great product leaves lips soft and it is what its put out to be worth trying most definatly worth your money
Samantha G.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I used to collect the eos products but this one is by far my favorite product once, on top of the purple one!
Shirena R.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
I really love this product. It smells really good and leave your lips really soft. The packaging is beautiful
Lara O.
I love this chapstick it gives a fun shimmer and moisturizes well. It does give a bit of color to your lips.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
I purchased this from target and it is very affordable and is just as good as the test of the eos collection.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?