BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Julia A.
I liked this product. It was very smooth but I did not like the packaging. I did the love the shimmer though.
Lara O.
I love this chapstick it gives a fun shimmer and moisturizes well. It does give a bit of color to your lips.
Αφροδίτη E.
Simi Valley
This was an alright product but I feel that they could've added a little more shimmer and shine in the balm.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love this pink eos shimmer its one of my top 5 lip balms i totally recomend it for everyone it really works
Megan D.
I enjoy the softness, and the light tint of color this adds. However, I find the packaging bulky and strange.
Jada G.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
i love eos soooooooooooooooooooooo mcuh !!!!😊😊😊😂 its djdjjsbsjke hshsuau sheidhbshs bsia hajjs haiahhd heusue
Shay Z.
Riverside
Leaves my lips feeling soft, hydrated and shiny. Not like lip gloss shiny but with a nice white sparkly sheen
Bruna B.
Simplesmente amei e quero muitooooo! Um cheiro muito agradável, se possível quero muitooooo ganhar um desses!
Anya Rose R.
Katonah , NY
It’s not really shimmery but it is moisturizing!
I honestly just like the originals EOS sphere lip balm more.
Samantha G.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I used to collect the eos products but this one is by far my favorite product once, on top of the purple one!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?