BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Lara O.
I love this chapstick it gives a fun shimmer and moisturizes well. It does give a bit of color to your lips.
sarah r.
Bom!
De embalagem divertida e com fácil aplicação nos lábios, o produto condiz com que de procura, aprovado!
Ashley L.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Pearl more...
Makes your lips super soft while giving them a perfect shimmer. Love this product and it's super affordable!!
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The best lip balm care out there leaves your lips mostirized and hydrated and has a very good taste and smell
Samantha G.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I used to collect the eos products but this one is by far my favorite product once, on top of the purple one!
Cynthia E.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love this lip balm!! It is my absolute favorite. It moisturizes my lips and gives them a beautiful shimmer.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love this pink eos shimmer its one of my top 5 lip balms i totally recomend it for everyone it really works
It has a nice shimmer but it's looks more white it shows clear. Long lasting I've had for 5 months now.💋💋💋💋💋💋
Melanie G.
Williamson
THE BEST TO KEEP YOUR LIPS SOFT AND MOISTURIZED, LITTLE ON THE HIGH PRICE SIDE BUT WORTH IT , VERY EFFECTIVE
Devina A.
WEST SACRAMENTO
It makes my lips completely soft and the shimmer added to the chapstick top it off .amazing i use it everyday
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?