BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Araya R.
Not as shimmery as I thought it would be but I still use it on top of my lip stains to keep my lips moisturised
kaitlin m.
Purchased at: Walmart
The container is adorable and the actual lip balm is a shimmery pink but lays on amazing and works like a charm
Chasity V.
port orange
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pearl more...
Very cute , pretty color, very good for your lips and easy to just throw in your purse and take and on the go!
D M.
Ughhh! The shape, the smells, the colors and flavors are to die for! I never get tired of getting More of them!
mildred j.
Charlotte, NC
I always carry this in my purse for a quick lip toch up. Love the shimmering and moisture it leave on your lips
Toni C.
San Jose
Review for: Pearl more...
Super cute packaging i love whipping these out they are so soft and moisturizing comforting feel on your lips.
Faith A.
Review for: Coral more...
Love the tint! It is perfect for a lazy Sunday when you have to run to the store and want just a little shine!
Jamie S.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love the shimmer it give my lips. Absolutely moisturizing. Great product all around. Will purchase again soon.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I loved this eos liobalm in sheer pink it was like lio balm met liostick in a sense with a nice shimmery balm.
Tara P.
Mayville
Review for: Pearl more...
I really like to use this brand, it always provides great quality and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and soft.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?