BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

patricia m.
Ohio
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my all time favs good soft smooth and smells do so so so so so good i just adore the little size
Liz C.
Geraldine
Great it’s smells so good go get you one it’s great I personally love it its amazing leave what you think here
Ana H.
Asheboro, NC
One of my all-time favorite lip balm. So many different flavors to choose from, so easy to change it up daily!
Jessica d.
Kyle, TX
Love this it hydrates the lips and feels amazing and leaves a small shimmer a little noticeable but nice touch
Morgan R.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It’s a nice size. Very shimmery the only thing I don’t like is that is has no smell other than that very good.
Priti G.
Review for: Coral more...
My daughter's fav!! She loves this as it has the perfect amount of shimmer! And I love this for the protection!
abbie m.
i love the shimmer and moisturizing at the same time is so good and something i genuinely look for in a product
Diane S.
Very soft I love the little sparkle it gives. I love the look and design. It's vanilla flavor and I love that.
Michelle M.
Review for: Pearl more...
The pearl provides temporary moisture and never keeps my lips feeling as they should. I have to keep applying.
anahi s.
borrego springs
This lip balm is amazing it feels smooth and refreshing and it smells anazing and its also so sshiny and pretty
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?