BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

kaitlin m.
Purchased at: Walmart
The container is adorable and the actual lip balm is a shimmery pink but lays on amazing and works like a charm
Melanie G.
Pacoima, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love how easy these are to take on the go. They really nourish your lips and make them soft to lay all day .
Chasity V.
port orange
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pearl more...
Very cute , pretty color, very good for your lips and easy to just throw in your purse and take and on the go!
April G.
Allegan, MI
Review for: Pearl more...
This goes on really smooth and it really helped with my chapel lips everyday.if I run out I would buy it again.
Vanessa A.
Tulsa
Works great for chapped lips it last a while to and you can take it any where you go it's my favorite from them
Jenna R.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It give a nice gloss or shimmer over a matte lip or nude lipstick. Feels comfortable on the lips alone as well.
mildred j.
Charlotte, NC
I always carry this in my purse for a quick lip toch up. Love the shimmering and moisture it leave on your lips
Xiomara D.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I like how soft they are and the great smell they have I love to put it on my lips it gives a good feeling..!!!
D M.
Ughhh! The shape, the smells, the colors and flavors are to die for! I never get tired of getting More of them!
Gabriela V.
Lo amo Me encanta humectan mis labios super bien los recomiendos muchisimo son mis Favoritos, los compro
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?