BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Schuyl🌻r J.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVED This! This product changed my life! I love using the eos lip balm was so soft and left my lips shimmery!
donna g.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pearl more...
I love the way it feel and it stays on longer than any other that i have used, i would recommened it to everyone
Krystin H.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this product! It makes my lips so soft! I would totally recommend this if your lips are chapped or cracked
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love the way this makes my lips look and feel. My only problem with it is if you put to much it looks too chunky!
Jas B.
doesn't rlly help my lips, no color , save money cuz it works just like any 1 dollar chapstick , a lot of product
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love the way this makes my lips look and feel. I like the shimmer and the softness. I love the package as well.
Dalila R.
Arvin , CA
Love their products keeps my lip nice not chap love their lotion as well i love their stuff and it smells so nice
eryn S.
I love it makes my lips softball and tastes good. It's in a perfect container easy to store and fun to play with
Meg E.
Paradise
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
My daughter and I are obsessed with the shimmer balm!! It lasts long and looks great!! Feels amazing on your lips
Nathalia O.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Coral more...
I love so much!!! it's great and I use it ALL the time and have a Very good durability! Everyone should test!!!!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?