BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Ellie B.
Best chapstick ever by the best brand and the best part of it all? ITS GLITTERY. Highly recommend. Worth the money.
Monica s.
Lake Station, IN
This shimmer lip balm is amazing ! I love the smell and feel of it. The circular shape is easy to store anywhere !
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Smells good, very cute packaging and nice color. More for everyday not specifically to deeply moisturize your lips
Grace P.
North Little Rock
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pearl more...
Very pretty but you can feel the glitter on your lips. It’s too glittery for my taste but still fun and smells good
Shea R.
Dickson
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I have loved the eos eggs since they came out. When I seen they had added color all that much better it is awesome.
Amanda O.
Bossier City
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! It's cute and easy to throw in my bag. And I love the shimmer in it for when I'm not wearing any makeup.
evelyn k.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
ele é um produto muito bonito i bem compensação compra lo, da para leva para todo lugar, um ótimo produto de make!
Crystal P.
Heavener, Ok.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. Looking to buy again for gifts for Christmas for all my nieces & my daughter. Along with friends
Emely C.
houston
It’s great for your Lips it keeps them soft and moisturized all day but it’s not bad carrying one around with you !
Taylor M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
There is A LOt of shimmer in the product and you can definitely feel the glitter on your lips they are very chuncky
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?