BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Liset H.
Softens your lips and looks great. I've been using it for a while and it really moistened and smoothed my lips a lot!
Sarah G.
Sheridan, OR
Review for: Pearl more...
I love that this is shimmery but has no color. My daughter loves wearing it because it makes her feel like a princess
johana m.
goldsboro nc
I really love it, it makes your lips look healthy and smooth. Plus it gives a shimmer to look like you have lipgloss
Gabriela A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love the presentation, and they are so comfortable to use and to bring every day, and they smels and taste so good
Emily S.
Queens
It smells really good and it's really soft on your lips and it adds alittle shine to your lips but also very helpful.
nicole d.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
This moisturizes your lips so fast and its last so long nomatter if you kiss your man or eat food the moisture stays
Heather B.
Ormond Beach
Chapstick and shimmer all in one? YES PLEASE! Nothing beats a subtle lip shimmer leaving your lips feeling refreshed.
Shawnia M.
Review for: Pearl more...
Everytime I use the eos Shimmer lip balm sphere pearl my lips are always nice and shiny and moisturized like I hope.
Anna_grace D.
Jacksonville
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!<3 it looks like a lip gloss mixed with a chapstick and repeat user!Love it so much so amazing
Bailey O.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Pearl more...
It's a very good moistening lip balm and anytime my lips are chapped I have one and its long lasting for smooth lips
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?