BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Patricia J.
Norton
I keep one of these in my purse and in my gym bag!! By far my favorite lip balm!! I think I have every one they make!!
member-bf2a9
Love..love..love. Havent been able to find any around any local stores so I'm definitely going to be ordering some soon
Grace D.
Norton
Super pretty. Very moisturizing. Doesn't last as long as I would like and it's kind of expensive. I bought it at Ulta.
Kathy S.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: Pearl more...
Absolutely in love with this! I buy at least 2 a week! Keeps my lips soft & smooth, & the added shimmer is phenomenal!
Crystal L.
Review for: Pearl more...
Used this before makes your lips feel so good !! Can get from any local drug store or Walmart definatley worth the buy
Kaylin S.
Thai product is not what I was looking for. This lip balm did not feel nice on my lips and it didn't shimmer at all.
haven w.
Savannah
Can Eos every go wrong? I've always loved every product they have every put out!!! And shimmer is always a heck yes!
Natalie M.
Winston Salem , NC
This is so cute! And perfect for adding a bit of shine and shimmer to the lips! I picked it up from my local target!
Misty S.
Williamston, MI
Cannot say enough about this. Softens and moisturizes while leaving your lips with a light sheer sparkle. So pretty!
Shenna B.
Pineview
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this from Walmart. I love the shimmer it gives my lips. I use this on top of my nude lipstick and I love it
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?