BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Dawn P.
Fredericksburg, VA
Review for: Pearl more...
When my lips are chapped it makes them feel so much better, I like the shimmer itbleaves, leaving my lips kissably soft
Angela D.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite lip balm i love the container the shimmer and how.it makes my lios smooth all day i own 10 or.more of these
Luma C.
Itabirito
Otimo ,porém quando esta no final fica um pouco difícil de aplicar, mas no geral ele é nota 10 super hidrata os lábios!
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Beautiful color lip tent and amazing smell. This is the first time I've used it and I'm in love with it. 10 out of 10!
Tammy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. Perfect carrying size. I love the subtle color. Applies smooth leaving lips super soft!
mckenna S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Pearl more...
It make my lips soft and no longer chapped. It is an increadable brand and the flavors are amazing and so interesting.
Faith H.
73132
Review for: Pearl more...
This is the best! The packaging for this brand has always been killer! And the balm is amazing and last for a long time
naty x.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Acho muito boa e deixa a minha boca super hímen megafone idratada bom pra levar para a praia ou para usar no dia a dia.
Jessica L.
Marquette
Soft, smooth, tastes yummy, smells heavenly. Love the shimmer! The packaging is adorable, as well. A great product 👍
Natalie M.
Winston Salem , NC
This is so cute! And perfect for adding a bit of shine and shimmer to the lips! I picked it up from my local target!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?