BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Desmarie C.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Coral more...
I really love the smell of this it makes your lips keeps smooth but I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t last for long
Anilyn D.
Columbus, OH
It smells good but the shimmer an glitter takes away from moisturizing your lips. I fell like it was a waste of money.
Shay C.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very shimmery very bright very soft love this stuff I would recommend it to anyone who asked i have told many about it
Jennifer O.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Pearl more...
Very little shimmer. It left my lips feeling too slick. I prefer the regular brand without all the bells and whistles.
Bianca B.
Review for: Coral, Pearl, Sheer Pink more...
it works extremely well, ten out of ten would recommend to my friends and family. it's inexpensive and is easy to use.
Maria S.
hidrata y suaviza la textura de los labios, particularmente me gusta el de menta que me deja una sensacion de frescura
Jessica B.
Absolutely love this lip balm the glitter is so pretty! Definitely recommend it if you like your lips to look shinny 💕
Desirae C.
Mesquite, TX
I love eos. I use all their different products. This lip balm is my favorite and it even has glitter in it which I love
jocelyn p.
This product is the beat product I have ever tried in my life it makes my lips super soft and it smells really good to
Jessica C.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love this product , works great can find easily in my purse super cute package one of the best I've used and I use tons
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?