BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

NAID S.
Tampa
Review for: Coral more...
Wasn't sure if to buy it at first but honestly it's so nice, my lips had so much moisture. The packaging is really cute.
Kaya M.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The smell is bad but the color is gorgeous. I got this as a gift from cvs and I don't use it that often but it's pretty.
carmen v.
I love eos lip balm period its so moisturizing and those cracks just go away but the shine to it its an amazing extra ...
Madeline P.
Review for: Pearl more...
Great product to have and easy to apply , l love it I recommend it and I will purchase it again cool packing recommend it
Morgan G.
this chap stick drys out my lips more than it moisturizes them. would not recommend this. you just have to keep applying
Caressa G.
Feels amazing
Looks adorable
Smells good
And my daughter's love it as well !
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
Monzerrath T.
This product gives your lips a touch of shine and color it makes your lips soft by far one of the best products I've used
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
This is a good summer time favorite. This has your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Smell is amazing must have product
Marie M.
Review for: Pearl more...
Is one of the best products I ever used.... it feels so amazing in your lips and it leaves a great smell on them too😍😍😍😍
Ashton F.
belton
Very hydrating, very affordable and VERY pretty! Light shimmers and sparkles for days:)eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?