BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Monzerrath T.
This product gives your lips a touch of shine and color it makes your lips soft by far one of the best products I've used
Madeline P.
Review for: Pearl more...
Great product to have and easy to apply , l love it I recommend it and I will purchase it again cool packing recommend it
Ashton F.
belton
Very hydrating, very affordable and VERY pretty! Light shimmers and sparkles for days:)eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
Tiffany Melaerts M.
Ridgecrest, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I most love the pink shimmer lip balm because it makes me look classy its easy for applying to my lips , and affordable.
Kaylie  M.
Revere, MA
This was a really great product! I put it on for a subtle shine and it lasted while I was eating which is always a plus.
Laura🀄️🀄️
Review for: Pearl more...
I love eos!!!! Their super good and i love how's it feels and my mouth is a good option if you like to kiss easy to apply
Desiree S.
Altus, OK
Review for: Pearl more...
Horrible chap stick I really hate it it's way too liquid and wears off super quick doesn't moisturizer very well at all.
Alexxandra O.
Dillwyn
I loved it, as did my dogs, so much one of them ate it. However I will be getting another one soon because it is PERFECT
Olga A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Very light weight and pretty. Great for everyday look to add some tint and shimmer to your lips also keeps them hydrated.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Good for special occasion use. If used daily, can make lips more chapped. Love the shimmer effect it gives to your lips!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?