BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Yuleidy A.
Review for: Pearl more...
It's a great lip balm and it's really cute. It's anot adorable way to carry your lip treatment. It's cute and affordable
Clara S.
Buford, GA
Review for: Pearl more...
Great chapstick! The packaging is so cute and love that it's not to big or bulky but also not to small to easily be lost!
Yanibel Q.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...

The EOS moisturizing balms with fabulous , very moisturizing and this especially comes in a very beautiful case. I love.
Gloria A.
Oakland
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love this! This is my go to chap stick; not only does it moisturize my lips, but it adds a nice, little shimmer to it.
Brett W.
Sherman, TX
Really good product. I use this when I need some hydration and don't want to put on lipstick because it is already tinted
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Good for special occasion use. If used daily, can make lips more chapped. Love the shimmer effect it gives to your lips!
Stephanie F.
Orlando, FL
Love the balm and the hydrating aspect but it was a bit too pink for what I was aiming for. The shimmer was nice as well.
Alexxandra O.
Dillwyn
I loved it, as did my dogs, so much one of them ate it. However I will be getting another one soon because it is PERFECT
Olga A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Very light weight and pretty. Great for everyday look to add some tint and shimmer to your lips also keeps them hydrated.
Estebalise A.
Very good product. Possibly better than the original eos. Makes my lips not feel dry and a touch of glam with the shimmer
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?