BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Monzerrath T.
This product gives your lips a touch of shine and color it makes your lips soft by far one of the best products I've used
justica h.
I loved the packaging and the flavor and the way it was perfect my mom bought me 4 of them for my birthday and for school
Angela E.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Coral more...
This product gives you a nice tint, if you aren’t in a lipstick wearing mood. And you can always touch up as you can go!
Misty R.
Casper, WY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Love eos. It's my favorite chopstick an the one I always have to have. Love the little shimmer this one gives my lips to
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
This is a good summer time favorite. This has your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Smell is amazing must have product
Alexxandra O.
Dillwyn
I loved it, as did my dogs, so much one of them ate it. However I will be getting another one soon because it is PERFECT
KJ W.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
I put the pearl over my lip color to bring out even shine. Love EOS balms, natural products that are good for your lips.
Best chap stick I've ever bought. So handy to have and fits almost anywhere. Can't get over what great flavors they have.
Reese B.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Lipstick smells really good and goes on smooth . Easy to grip chap stick and does not leave rashes on or above your lips.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
Perfect for having your lips moisturize! the texture is super soft and it is easy to use, great to have it in your purse
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?