BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Brittany K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I don't know what it is maybe I'm allergic to the formula but every time I use eos my lips are even more dry and peeling
justica h.
I loved the packaging and the flavor and the way it was perfect my mom bought me 4 of them for my birthday and for school
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I do not leave my house without this chap stick! It is hydrating and makes me lips feel amazing ! I buy them all the time
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Good for special occasion use. If used daily, can make lips more chapped. Love the shimmer effect it gives to your lips!
Destiny R.
White
I love this stuff it is such a suddle and cute look but also is moist and the same time as does wonders while being cute
Iris M.
Levittown, P.R.
Review for: Pearl more...
Its the best product I used so far. My lips stay moist all the day. Easy to open and apply. For Dry lips, it's a must!!!
Alison M.
Marshville
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm is my go-to! It can be dressed up with a full face of makeup or used day to day! Love it!
Amar M.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Pearl more...
Hydrated soft lips, and a very suttle shimmer!! What else can you ask for? I love this product, literally my holy grail.
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love the unique shape of the balm. A little pricey but I use daily and lasts about 2 months. My lips love this product
Yenifer R.
Keeps your lips mostureized and shiny i love eos they are perfect and very good smell too try it out and hope you enjoy!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?