BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Karoliny E.
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
never used more'm crazy for tests say that moisturizes and consistency to his lips would love to test and see the result.
Meggan G.
Gastonia
I love this stuff. The shimmer is not to much and the way it makes ur lips soft my bf loves . I definitely recommend this
tania l.
Norwich
I really really like this product
There's is a little bit of sparkle in it but not too much
Lasts for a little g time too
Beawty B.
Fairfield, CA
Now..This is my favorite lip chap of all times. When I really don't want to do color ill put eso on and go about my day.
justica h.
I loved the packaging and the flavor and the way it was perfect my mom bought me 4 of them for my birthday and for school
susi n.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
I love this chapstick it absolutely makes your lips feel so soft and has great ingredients to keep your lips moisturized.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
Works well but not great and the shimmer makes your lips look more white and chapped. I love EOS but this one needs work.
Brittany K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I don't know what it is maybe I'm allergic to the formula but every time I use eos my lips are even more dry and peeling
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I usually love eos products but the lip shimmer seems very childish and reminds me of play lipstick. Would not recommend
Sarah H.
This product is amazing keeps my lips feeling very soft and shiny through out my day. Only having to apply a couple times
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?