BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Jasmine W.
Purchased at: Target
I like the chapstick not love. It goes on smooth but it doesn't last all day and the shimmer is not as good as I expected.
Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
I love how this Glides on super smooth I love this shape not to mention the adorable design and I love these light Shimmer
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA
Review for: Pearl more...
Currently using the burts beeand it leaves my lips feeling soft and chapped free. Would definitely be buying more of these
Aylin A.
illinois
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It was hydrating, but it wasn't the most hydrating lip balm I've ever used. I do think that eos lip balms are too hyped up.
Amber S.
Paragon, IN
I absolutely love how soft this makes my lips feel. As well as having a bit of shimmer too. Especially using in the summer.
Anna r.
I think this is the best invention because it's creamy it smells good it kind of tastes good too and it helps your lips too
Paige S.
Mahwah, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I like it. Its not my favorite but it works when I need it not a huge fan of the brand but it was okay I'm not disappointed
Sheila ..
Didn't last as long made my lips burn and feel really chapped, the worse lip balm ever. Highly discounting it from my list.
Anita P.
oklahoma coty
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I am in love! Perfect for a quick gloss/shimmer for running to the supper market. I couldn't be happier to have found this.
Brittany R.
usa
Definitely different. Does moisturize my lips. I'm not a fan of how it applies on to my lips. Will not be purchasing again.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?