BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
I love how this Glides on super smooth I love this shape not to mention the adorable design and I love these light Shimmer
Nancy R.
Absolutely love my Eos chapstick has my lips feeling very hydrated!!!its so easy to use and comes in a cute little circle.
Bree s.
Kansas City
Love to where this every day and night cause it keeps my lips very moist. And it makes my lips look amazing with my makeup
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
Super hydrating and lasts for such a long time. Doesn’t have an awe full taste and gives just the perfect amount of color.
Kat W.
Decent price. Works well. Shimmer is very light and not over powering. Hydrated lips and didnt dry out. I would but again.
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Great taste leaves your lips soft and fresh its not the best for healing but it prevents your lip from reaching that point
Kerie E.
Champaign
Love the the shimmer in this, plus it helps with chapped lips. The price isn't bad either. This is the EOS product I like.
hope f.
Love this product!!! I would definitely recommend it to a friend, helps with blissters and dryness, I'm constantly using it
Alexis T.
Bluefield, VA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I am a big EOF fan, however I do not love the shimmer. It is difficult to apply with the glitter in it since it is so large
Jade W.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Pearl more...
I love eos lip balms and lotion any way but their lip balms are the best it helps your lips not be dry and chapped all day
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?