BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Jaqueline H.
Love the fact that is black cover my favor color and I use it more that anything with the cold weather is rough on my lips
Azizah H.
So cute and glittery. It doesnt give you a ton of colour and shine but just enough to pop a bit. And it smells really good
anelyz b.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
my favorite eos! The shimmer and tint it gives you is amazing, keeps your lips moisture. The new packaging is really cute!
Angelica R.
Lubbock
It was really smooth and very pretty it gave my lips a pink tent and made my lips feel very soft even after taking it off.
Lauren L.
Bonaire
Review for: Pearl more...
Love this product. Leaves lips shimmery as well as soft. I have used these products in the past. This did meet my expectations. It was a good value. And it's more pricey but worth it. I would buy it again.
shay v.
The eos shimmer is the best lip product it hydrates and also has a shimmer to it not to much or too little it's just right
Mayra F.
Review for: Pearl more...
Hello, I love balms, I protect lips from the sun and I love makeup and my daughter also uses them to care for your lips !!
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I love this eos shimmer lip balm over a matte lipstick.
Even on an easy make up day, this is enough jazz on my lips alone!
Amy H.
Burgess, VA
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Eos is very effective in treating as well as preventing dry chapped lips. The price is great for how long this product last
Paige S.
Mahwah, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I like it. Its not my favorite but it works when I need it not a huge fan of the brand but it was okay I'm not disappointed
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?