BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Sheila ..
Didn't last as long made my lips burn and feel really chapped, the worse lip balm ever. Highly discounting it from my list.
Jasmine W.
Purchased at: Target
I like the chapstick not love. It goes on smooth but it doesn't last all day and the shimmer is not as good as I expected.
Marina A.
Sterling Heights, MI
Review for: Pearl more...
Good for moisture but you have to reapply a lot. And its kinda greasy. Its not my favorite but if its all i have ill use it
Isabella H.
Manchester, IA
Makes my lips super soft and it tastes awesome, don't like how easily to lose it is but oh well. Its still a great product.
Aylin A.
illinois
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
It was hydrating, but it wasn't the most hydrating lip balm I've ever used. I do think that eos lip balms are too hyped up.
Barbara S.
Aspen
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The best thing for the winter time!!!! Keep my lips always wet and protect. Its compact and you can just care in ur pocket
katie b.
League city, TX
Leaves lips silky smooth and smells amazing. Shimmers just enough to make lips look good. Will use and reccomend for others
Kristie S.
China Grove, NC
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love EOS they are silky, have a nice tent on your lips and they feel great on your lips no matter what flavor you choose.
Kat W.
Decent price. Works well. Shimmer is very light and not over powering. Hydrated lips and didnt dry out. I would but again.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
I love this eos shimmer lip balm over a matte lipstick.
Even on an easy make up day, this is enough jazz on my lips alone!
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?