BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Kristie S.
China Grove, NC
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
I love EOS they are silky, have a nice tent on your lips and they feel great on your lips no matter what flavor you choose.
Lareb A.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Silky feeling on the lips, does not dry out. Has a nice sheer tint and shimmer to the lips. Easy to use and cute packaging!
Barbara S.
Aspen
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
The best thing for the winter time!!!! Keep my lips always wet and protect. Its compact and you can just care in ur pocket
katie b.
League city, TX
Leaves lips silky smooth and smells amazing. Shimmers just enough to make lips look good. Will use and reccomend for others
leydi c.
My favorite aos lip balm it's a little pricy but totally worth it! It also leaves a little color to your lips which I love!
Bree s.
Kansas City
Love to where this every day and night cause it keeps my lips very moist. And it makes my lips look amazing with my makeup
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Great taste leaves your lips soft and fresh its not the best for healing but it prevents your lip from reaching that point
Sheila ..
Didn't last as long made my lips burn and feel really chapped, the worse lip balm ever. Highly discounting it from my list.
beatriz c.
Es excelente para hidratar los labios y los deja con una apariencia súper encantadora su olor y su suavidad son increibles
Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
I love how this Glides on super smooth I love this shape not to mention the adorable design and I love these light Shimmer
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?