BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

kathy s.
Joliet, IL
Love I. Use all of the time. Would buy it again. And recommend to friends. Need coupons. Lower he price and offer more scents.
Cathaleen J.
Review for: Pearl more...
Love eos chapsticks! And this one leaves a nice shimmer and smells yummy. Same Eos you are use too, just with a little shimmer.
Shannon G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Pearl more...
Not a fan of this lip product it doesn't really do anything for me. The smell was great but the product didn't last very long.
Brooke S.
Northport
Love the smooth feeling along with a light, shimmery color ! I use any #EOS lip & lotion products. Definitely one of my favs !
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
My girls are always asking for these, they say to make sure its the glittery one, a little pricey for just one lip balm though.
Deanna P.
Pendleton
Purchased at: CVS
These are so cute unfortunately, they do nothing for my lips. I have tried multiple flavors and each of them do nothing for me.
Kaiyia H.
Corning Ny
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Provides the perfect amount of lip tint while it hydrates your lips. It will last a long time and even comes in cute packaging.
Cristina C.
Aveiro
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Excelente Lip Balm, practica presentacion y resultados inmediatos. Atrevete a lucir unos labios con aspecto sano y saludable!!
Mari P.
Roswell, NM
Review for: Pearl more...
This is grand!! I love eons for doing this. Shimmer on girlfriend! I love how it just shines in the light, and the outside wow!
Stephanie M.
Center
Purchased at: Walgreens
It has a great shimmer and leaves your lip soft. Only thing is that they can be a little pricy for a lip balm but it’s worth it
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?