BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

pam s.
I love my eos lip balm the shimmer of really light not a overpowering color. Smells good and last a long time. Cute container!
Brooke S.
Northport
Love the smooth feeling along with a light, shimmery color ! I use any #EOS lip & lotion products. Definitely one of my favs !
Tayler L.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Super cute, I love the fact that my lips are being moisturizer and with a little tint. Wish it had more color to it! LOVE EOS!
Deanna P.
Pendleton
Purchased at: CVS
These are so cute unfortunately, they do nothing for my lips. I have tried multiple flavors and each of them do nothing for me.
Kea R.
Orange
I love this! It lasts long and is very soft! It’s a little expensive but worth the money! I’d most definitely would buy again!
Cristina C.
Aveiro
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Excelente Lip Balm, practica presentacion y resultados inmediatos. Atrevete a lucir unos labios con aspecto sano y saludable!!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Who doesn't need lip balm and one of the best lip balms is eos it makes your lips feel amazing for hours and the prize is cheap
Stephanie M.
Center
Purchased at: Walgreens
It has a great shimmer and leaves your lip soft. Only thing is that they can be a little pricy for a lip balm but it’s worth it
Emily P.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Sheer Pink more...
Pink shimmer lip balm is a very good product. It keeps my lips from being chapped and keeps a fresh smell. I love Eos products.
sofia l.
Great product. Eos is mostly my go to. I always end up losing them though 🤔. Eos should come up with a carrying case for them .
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Becca K.
Does this tend to dry out your lips after multiple uses?